Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey hey first Blog!!!

My name is Lauren, and I'm a freshman at Anderson High School. Ok, so, our world geography class has this assignment to start our own little geography blog. And, well, this is mine! I wouldn't call geography a past time of mine, so normally I wouldn't even think of making a blog on it. But I've discovered that this is kinda fun. I got really excited when we got to pick out our backgrounds and stuff...it made me feel professional. Did anyone else feel that way? It's cool if it was just me. I appreciate the little things. As a matter of fact, at the moment I really appreciate High School. I never imagined it would be this much fun. I've only been at Anderson 2 weeks and I've had so many experiences. I've made new friends, found my place among my friends and the entire student body, and yes, I have learned a lot. Anyways, I suppose I should talk about myself-I'm a freshman, I'm really into theatre, (hence the "theatre geek") art, music, and swimming. (Go Blue wave!) I have one sister who is 8 years old and goes to Davis elementary. I've also got 3 wonderful pets; my dog, Laddie(like the boy version of Lassie) My kitty, Mo, and my beta fish, Shakespeare. Yes, his name is Shakespeare. Call me a nerd. I love hanging out with friends on the weekends, traveling, (near or far) and going to Speech and Debate practice/tournaments. I play piano, ride my bike, go camping and hiking, and ride horses. Some interesting things? I love singing (badly, I might add) and dancing. (also not so hot) Ok, well... Thanks for reading, guys! Comments are tres' appreciated! (this is the part where I should put a cutesy little sign off, but seeing as though I cannot think of one...bye!)

2 comments:

  1. Lauren you're one of the coolest people I know! I love your cat! This was the coolest blog so far! I'll make you a mask too (one with a hippo!)
    -- Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable lauren!! i am also a fan of singing badly (which my mother recently informed me i do... A LOT) and i love dancing(hopefully she thinks I'm a little better at that or else im kinda wasting my time!)
    and i lovee your blog

    ReplyDelete