Monday, October 19, 2009

All about Culture

Oh yes, I am psyched to get to talk about music! I LOVE music, and I consider it a big part of my life. Where would the world be without music? Answer: nowhere, because we wouldn't have anything to listen to along the way. Anyways...I thought I would include a list of stuff that I like. See, I'm not really into generic music. I truly despise Rap music (sorry if you like it, but I think it sounds like junk) And I truly love Rock. Classic, new stuff, and especially Indie. Some favorite bands? Ugh, I can hardly think, there are so many! Well, I really love the White Stripes. Jack White= Brilliant! I also love...
-Muse
-The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
-Foo Fighters
-Passion Pit
-Kings of Leon
-Cheap Trick
-The Beatles
and Oh so many more! There are some artists that I only know one or two songs by, but I really like them. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60
It's by this duo, Matt and Kim. I only know this song by them, but I love the video and the song!
I also have some songs/artists that I really do like...but I wish I didn't. I know I'll get made fun of when people are flipping through my ipod and question my musical choices. So, sadly, here's my list of Guilty Pleasure music:
-Britney Spears
-Miley Cyrus
-George Strait
-Elton John
No laughing at meeee!! I like this music, and that's all that matters..right? Thanks for reading, comments would be just marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment